Penn State’s Art Museum at the Arboretum
The New University Art Museum
- Nearly twice the exhibition space of the current building, allowing us to display far more of our world-class permanent collection and to accommodate a wider array of traveling exhibitions.
- Flexible indoor event spaces and an outdoor event terrace that will allow the museum and the Arboretum to host various public events and will generate revenue as rentable event spaces.
- Functional behind-the-scenes spaces to support an efficient operation and provide work areas for student interns and graduate students.
- New educational spaces, including two classrooms, a discovery/exploration space for children, a teaching gallery, and an object study room for student and faculty engagement and research.
- On-site parking and easier access, drawing more visitors and allowing the museum to better fulfill its educational and service missions.
Schematic design rendering by Allied Works Architecture.
—Penn State President Eric J. Barron
Robin Seymour (1998 M.A. Art History), Director of Major Gifts
College of Arts & Architecture
The Pennsylvania State University
107 Borland University Park, PA 16802
814-863-7751 (office) | 814-883-3108 (cell)